Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Reaction: Google B2B Executive Summit

So I am headed to Mountain View tomorrow for Reaction - a Google B2B Executive Summit. It is a 1-day event on thursday July 31st with a range of speakers in the morning and 6 breakout sessions in the afternoon from which you can chose to attend two. I don't have the invitation handy - but when I do I will outline what the agenda looks like. Following the conference my boss and I will be attending a Google Advisory Board which is a much smaller set of key executives from 4-5 companies interacting w/ key Google management. This one will be particularly interesting to engage in. I am specially interested in hearing what other B2B marketers are thinking about and how they are approaching what are bound to be similar environments and challenges that we face.

Look for an update from the event or soon after.

No comments: